Wholesale Terms & Conditions
We’re excited to share our products with your community. Below are our Wholesale terms and conditions and Credit Purchase agreement form.
Please read the following and sign by completing the form below.
Section 1: Wholesale Terms and Conditions
- Our Minimum Order Quantity is 4 cases of product on your initial order or a value of $250 or more.
Shipping & Delivery
- We offer free shipping on orders over $250 to the Midwest and Northeast and free shipping on orders over $500 to West and South. See our shipping Zone Map here.
- Local delivery: Free delivery within 25 miles from Honesdale. (Delivery charge of $2 per mile over 25 miles beyond Moka Origins)
- We ship orders within 1-3 business days of receiving your order.
- We ship using FedEx, UPS and USPS
- 12oz coffees are sold in either 6 or 12 unit case packs
- Chocolate bars are sold in 12 unit case packs
- 5lb bulk-bags of coffee can be ordered individually.
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival.
- Contact Moka Origins at Orders@MokaOrigins.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments.
- Damaged merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise.
- Damaged claims will not be accepted if it is held for more than 5 days after receipt.
Section 2: Credit Purchase Agreement
Please read the follow terms and conditions pertaining to purchasing on credit payment terms.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Moka Origins
- All orders are subject to the terms of sale as set forth in Moka Origins Terms and Conditions Document
- Accounts are considered past due if not paid by the date as stated on the invoice and are subject to finance charges of 1.5 % per month (18% per annum).
- Moka Origins reserves the right to limit or deny the extension of credit to Purchaser at its sole discretion and without recourse to the Purchaser and without notice to the Purchaser.
- The invoice shall become a binding contract for the purchase of the entire quantity of merchandise described therein or when the customer receives and retains the merchandise for five days without making an oral or written objection
- Customer agrees to pay any/all costs of collection due to the failure to pay in accordance with the terms of the invoice including service of process fees, costs of suit, and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- In the event of civil action, customer consents to venue in a court of competent jurisdiction in Wayne County, PA.