PREPARATION: WHOLE BEAN
Medium body with dried fruit, lime, and vanilla tones
The Awash River is famous in Ethiopia for its ability to support millions of people along its many banks and tributaries. Farmers also use this river to help cultivate some of the most sought after coffees in the world, and let this particular bean ferment inside the coffee cherry to be naturally processed. This results in sweet berry tones combined with notes of dried fruit and vanilla for a coffee worth remembering.
- Origin: Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe Region, Awash River
- Growing Elevation: 5,900 - 7200ft
- Variety: Ethiopia Heirloom
- Process Method: Natural/Dry Processed
- Producers: Small Holder Farmers
NET WT 12 OZ.