Cameroon Mt Oku Region
Preparation: WHOLE BEAN
Full body with hints of lemon and a sweet caramel finish
This bean started it all. For over a decade, Moka’s founders have worked with farmers across Cameroon. In the shadow of Mt Oku, coffee is the lifeblood of most local families. This rare, shade-grown bean is our flagship coffee, and embodies our commitment to direct trade.
These beans were sourced by our newest direct trade partnership with Matti Foncha, founder of the African Coffee Trading Group and coordinator of Hill Top Farms in Boyo, Cameroon. These coffee farmers are paid 20% higher than local market rates and consist exclusively of smallholder farming families.
NET WT 12 OZ.
- Origin: Cameroon, Northwest Boyo Region, Mt Oku Valley
- Growing Elevation: 4,600 to 8,200 feet
- Tree Variety: Java and Typica
- Process Method: Farmer washed and dried to parchment
- Producers: Cameroon Boyo, Small holder farmers with 1-4 hectare farm plots